Sunday, March 14, 2010

Window Walking

After the St. Paddy's Day parade, I decided to walk home via Devine Street. My walk was well over 40 minutes due in large part to zipping in and out of stores. Just the Thing had great new handbags in all sorts of spring colors; Round Robin had the cutest dress I have EVER seen; and Brittons had just gotten in a shipment of great looking jewelry - one piece warranted a return trip via automobile which was purchased and worn hours later at the Heathwood auction. Needless to say that Devine Street should be avoided unless exercising your wallet is your m.o.. Today I am aerobically cleaning my house. Seriously, I have on my work-out clothes and shoes and have been doing squats with my laundry basket, lunges with the vacuum, and I have had my own little step class running up and down the stairs. I think a full day of house work is equal to 40 minutes in a gym, and if you disagree . . . well, your body may be fitter, but I bet my house is cleaner than yours! :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment