Monday, March 1, 2010

Body Attack

New week, new month - I love a clean slate. Actually, March means a full month of exercise, so it's in like a Lion . . . . Body Attack!! What a hard group fitness class. It's like aerobics of days gone by but much harder, or is it me that is just much older? My age seems to be a constant theme of this blog, but I do look at those college girls and think, "Wow! Just give me my body back for one day or at least for this one class!" It's the energy and the stamina that I miss. A 7:15 aerobics class was considered early, something we would do to burn off the calories we were about to consume at Shenanigan's. (local Sewanee eatery - home of the turkey melt!) Now, I am just plan exhausted, although I do get a boost after class and can be found feverishly cleaning the kitchen and folding laundry. I am very into anything with Oxy Power and have used most of the bottle of Fantasik. Perhaps if they made it for humans, I'd feel fantasik. I think I will spell it that way from now on . . .

1 comment: