Sunday, March 21, 2010

Does Karoke Count?

Moi + adult beverages + karaoke machine = a really fun Saturday night. Not that chaperoning the Middle School Dance wasn't a total blast Friday night, but I had a great time yesterday afternoon in the country. What's not to love about a gorgeous spring day, guns and skeet, oysters, bbq, no kids, and karaoke? For those who know me well, I have never met a karaoke machine I didn't love - not so sure my captured audience feels the same way (think Cameron Diaz in My Best Friend's Wedding!) Anyhoo, I consider my Proud Mary routine to be totally aerobic - complete with deep lunges - lots of them. Last night's performance coupled with a marathon spring clean that morning should count for exercise - I am having difficulty walking today. Today is rainy and gross and the gym closes early. Two weeks to go, and although I have not meet my 40 day requirement, I plan to keep going with the exercise, so in essence, it will actually be more than 40 days (which was the point in the first place!) The blog, however, will not continue after Easter. Weep, Moan, My millions of fans . . . until then, I am booking for Spring parties and will ensure you that I will have a great time as long as karaoke is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment