Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Marvelous Mondays vs. Terrible Tuesdays

I like Mondays . . . return of the routine, things are in order, ready for the week. But by Tuesday, it just falls apart. This school year, it seems that Tuesday is the day in which we are over-scheduled or in all honesty, the day that I over-schedule. Needless to say, it has not been a good exercise day during Lent, so I will relish in the wonderful walk I had yesterday at Doodle Hill Farm. Kate had her riding lesson, and I had the chance to catch up with a good friend as we strolled in the woods along the trails and through back pastures. It was a beautiful day and much better than sitting in the car grading papers which is the norm. My Lenten discipline has made me think more about my exercise habits and ways to get it in. Yesterday, I had to commit to this afternoon walk first thing in the morning by remembering to pack my walking shoes - I was not ruining my Ebay purchased Donald J Pliners in a pile of manure. So there will be no exercise today between work, carpools, grocery store, and some function with the husband. That's ok - there is always Zumba on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment